Saturday, July 18, 2009

World In Colour on ArtFire

Yes finally! I have successfully re-invented my ArtFire shop to become a supplies store. Actually it is a little bit also a de-stash store as since I started making some jewelry for myself, I have collected not only beads and finding, but a list of wholesale suppliers. I figured that if I could get them at wholesale price I would be able to reduce the cost of my new found hobby and share the rest with others.

All the prices are all kept at $1.00/pkt, small cost covering some of my time and packing material. And they are all categoriesd by colour so that you could instantly look for that one colour you are looking for.

In the future I will be adding a colour guide for each item for easy colour matching and product matching. And you will see new things every day or two, so please keep coming back to my shop!








No comments: