Friday, May 29, 2009

FEATURE - SevenWestDesigns

I came across this shop on a forum post recently. The shop owner Jenn from Oregon, is looking for advice to increase traffic to her Etsy shop. So I went to have a look, and was I amazed! Her pieces are by themselves traffic stopping, especially her bead embroidered collars.

The pieces in SevenWest Designs befits a strong powerful woman within. They are made with fresh water pearls, Swarovski crystals and a variety of seed beads, all intricatly place together to create a work of art.

Here is Jenn's blog - http://sevenwestdesigns.blogspot.com/

I admire her work so much I made her a banner!

3 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

These are SOOOOOOO cool!

Tim said...

Great stuff - a truly talented crafter! I just hearted her shop on Etsy.

Julie Day said...

Fantastic work, and crafted so beautifully!