Sunday, May 24, 2009

Advertistments and Blinkies

In preparation for my June promos, I've send out a forum post for 'volunteers' who would like to get a first sample on a custom advertising button. The response is overwhelming and I am still in the midst of reviewing them. You could read about it here

Here are my first 2 participants -

Luv 2 Have - Unique Handmade Jewelry

Luv 2 Have is a shop filled with beautiful fused glass jewelry pieces. The vast choices and kaleidoscope of colours befits all season, style and occasion. The varieties also makes Luv 2 Have a great place to find that special gift!













Geek Toys - Custom Toys for Geeks

At Geek Toys I found some of the cutetest toys I've seen. It is truly astonishing to find that they are hand made! The attention to detail amazes me as each item has it's own personality. These are wonderful toys for any ages!



More shops to come!

No comments: