Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Good Customer is Such Joy!

I recently made a banner for an ArtFire studio called Laurascrafts. We started out with not much direction except that shop owner Laura and I found that we have common sense of taste and style. We did agree that we would stay away from something overly cutesy.


She then went on to mention that she has some pictures of her tools and materials that might be useful to me for the design. Immediately a light bulb went on in my head and I remembered having this idea of creating a banner from photos.

Luckily Laura was so wonderful to go along with it and with some direction manage to photographed her tools and materials to exactly what I had in mind! The results satisfied the both of us and I learned so much from this experience. Thank you Laurascraft!

No comments: