Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Choice ArtFire Shop - Jewelry Works by Kim

I have been seeing this shop's avatar quite frequently on forums. It seems to be one of those avatars that just stick in your mind. I am glad that I visit the shop as there was some wonderful items here.

Jewelry Works by Kim seems to be the everyday woman's favorite jewelry shop. Currently having 50 items on sale, all the items are simple but has that little 'something' that makes it look very interestng. They are made with some unique looking beads and findings that gives the pieces character.

I also like the style of photography used in the shop. Colours are not too contrasting and the background is quite consistent giving the shop a complete and harmonious feel to it. Prices are very affordable to. Also there is a weekend sale on now!

1 comment:

JewelryWorksbyKim said...

Thank you so much for the feature. So many nice things said about my shop. My sale actually ended on Aug 9th but I will honor the 10% off to your blog followers, my Facebook fans, anyone who comments on this post, and my guild members.